If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: 1 can of fruit cocktail or any canned fruit well drained, 1 store bought or homemade angel food cake---cleaned of brown surface and torn into 1" pieces, mix fruit and cake together with 1small container of cool whip. Put in 9 x 13 pan and cover with plastic wrap. Freeze. Can be made up to 1 week ahead if properly covered. To Serve take out 30 minutes before serving, serve frozen or very very cold. —micheleforr
Makes 9 x 13 pan
- 1 can fruit cocktail or fruit with light syrup, well drained
- 1 store bought angel food cake, cleaned and torn into 1" pieces
- 1` cool whip, smaller container room tempature
- drain fruit, clean angel food cake and tear into 1" pieces into a bowl, mix in fruit and room temperature cool whip, fold all together, put into 9 x 13 pan and freeze with plastic wrap and store. Take out of freezer 15 to 30 minutes before serving
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Frozen Dessert
More Great Recipes: Desserts