If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Creamy with a bit of tatness, coupled with berrilicious flavour! Something cool and nutritious for big and small kids...Lick away! —Marisa R
- 1 cup greek honey yogourt
- 2 tablespoons agave nectar, seperated
- 1/2 brick of cream cheese
- 1/3 cup mixed berries, blue, raspberry, strawberrie, blackberry
- 6 popsicle sticks
- 6 espresso plastic or styrofoam cups
- In a processor/blender whiz, yogourt, cream cheese, 1 tbsp agave until smooth. Pour mixture 1/2 way up the espresso cups. Freeze for 1 hr to set. Meanwhile whiz the berries + the remaining agave into the yogourt mixture, refrigerate. Pour the berry mixture over the white mixture, insert the Popsicle sticks and refreeze for 4 hrs or overnight
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Frozen Dessert