If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: How to toast and skin hazelnuts in 5 minutes. —HeatherPierceG
Makes: 1 cup
cup raw hazelnuts
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Place 1 cup of raw hazelnuts on a dry baking sheet.
- Roast hazelnuts in the oven for about 5 minutes until skins turn dark and start to blister.
- Remove from oven, let cool for a few minutes, then pick up all the nuts in a clean kitchen towel.
- Wrap the nuts in the towel and rub your hands together for about 10 seconds — all the skins should just rub right off!
- Enjoy whole as a snack or roughly chop the hazelnuts to enjoy on top of salads, veggie side dishes, oatmeal, or yogurt all week!