If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I learned the basis of this recipe on the Matthew Kenney course. This is my own version which adds extra flavour and texture using sundried tomatoes and olives. —kirsty wright
Makes 6-10 slices
- 2 cups almond pulp (wet)
- 1/3 cup Irish Moss Paste
- 2 tablespoons flax meal
- 1/4 cup oat flour sifted
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 1/2 cloves of garlic
- 2 teaspoons garlic powder
- 3 dates or date syrup
- 1 teaspoon sea salt
- 1 tablespoon heaped of tomato powder
- 1/4 cup finely chopped sundried tomatoes (soaked)
- 1/4 cup black or green olives
- 1 tablespoon oregano
- Blend the almond pulp, oat flour, tomato powder, garlic and salt. Then add the Irish Moss paste, and then the rest of the ingredients. Shape into a bread load and slice thinly. Dehydrate for 5 to 8 hours at 40 degrees. You can also dehydrate for longer if you wish a biscotti type texture.
More Great Recipes: Bread, Rolls & Muffins