If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
- 3-4 boneless chicken breast halves
- 2 liters chicken broth
- 50g raisins
- 50g dates
- 1 teaspoon curry
- 1 small apple
- 1/2 banana
- 1 tablespoon yogurt
- 1 tablespoon Greek yogurt
- 40g coconut flakes
- 4 whole wheat tortillas
- romaine lettuce
- Put the raisins into a bowl with cold water and set aside.
- Heat the chicken broth. Once it is boiling, poach the chicken breasts. Cook for 15 to 20 minutes until tender.
- In the meantime, combine curry, yogurt and Greek yogurt. It should be creamy.
- Cut the chicken into small pieces and let cool. Cut the banana and apple into small pieces as well.
- In bowl, combine the chicken, yogurt sauce, raisins, banana, apple, dates and coconut flakes.
- Place a wrap on a clean surface, add a couple of lettuce leaves then 4-5 tbsp of chicken curry. Roll the wrap, try to fold the sides slightly and use toothpick or string to hold it together. Repeat for each wrap.