If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Extremely easy-I wanted a creamsicle with a little tang,and buttermilk was the answer —M.Kurtzman
- 1/2 cup heavy cream
- 1/2 cup buttermilk
- 14 ounces sweetened condensed milk[1 can]
- 1&1/4 cups fresh squeezed orange juice,zest of 2
- 1/2 vanilla bean,scrapings
- Heat cream,add zest of two oranges and vanilla bean to steep for 15 minutes
- Strain cream,discarding solids and blend with buttermilk,orange juice and condensed milk.
- Freeze in popsicle molds for at least 8 hours.
- Pop out. Eat.
More Great Recipes:
Ice Cream & Frozen Desserts