If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
chicken breasts, bonless, skinless, baby potatoes, dried basil and oregano, olive oil
- 3 chicken breasts, boneless and skinless
- 5 baby potatoes, cut in 4s
- 3 tablespoons mix of dried oregano and basil
- 2 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1 clove garlic (or to taste)
- pints salt
- Cut each chicken breast lengthwise into 2 or 3 pieces. Cut potatoes into quarters. These should be a good size to cook within 30-40 minutes.
- In bowl, shake together chicken, potatoes, herbs and oil and place on cookie sheet. Sprinkle salt on top.
- Finely chop garlic and add to pan, evenly dispersed throughout chicken and potatoes.
- Place in pre-heated 400 degree oven. Bake for 30-40 minutes until chicken and potatoes are tender. Check dish intermittently and add more oilve oil according to taste or dryness of dish.
ripe avocado, mango jalapeno salsa
- 2 avocados
- 1 cup mango jalapeno salsa
- Remove rind of avocado and slice into small discs, around half inch thick.
- Spoon salsa onto discs and plate beside the main dish.
More Great Recipes: