If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Who says you can’t have your dessert and eat it too? The ingredients couldn’t be simpler just chocolate, your favorite dip-able fruit and Nutcase Crunch and dessert is served! Did we mention Nutcase Crunch makes it kinda healthy too? Shhh … just focus on the chocolate. —Nutcase Crunch
85% Dark Chocolate Bar
ounces Nutcase Crunch
- Cut bananas (or fruit of your choice) into bite-sized pieces
- Melt 85% dark chocolate bar in a double boiler
- Pour Nutcase Crunch into a bowl for dipping
- Cover medium size cookie sheet with wax paper (or use mini baking cups)
- Dip your pre-cut fruit pieces into the melted chocolate
- Roll the now chocolate covered fruit in the Nutcase Crunch
- Place on cookie sheet and put it in your freezer until the chocolate hardens (about 20 minutes)
- Remove from the freezer and enjoy immediately!