If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: How do you know when the wind is blowing in the right direction?
When you hear the beat of his heart as he walks by you. Before the blink of his eye, it tells a story. "I see you and I am here", when the noise of a bustling crowd is muffled and his presence softens your soul, the wind becomes the breath of one.
I love this cake. It's moist and light with creamy bites of chocolate chips. I would serve this cake to my sweetheart with a this poem attached to the fork. —Lump in the road
Serves 6 to 8
- 2 cups of sprouted spelt flour
- 1/2 cup unrefined cane sugar
- 6 tablespoons raw cocoa powder
- 1/8 teaspoon fine sea salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 8 tablespoons cold pressed coconut oil
- 2 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 1 scraped pure vanilla bean pod
- 1 pinch freshly ground black pepper (optional)
- 1 pinch pure cinnamon (optional)
- 1 cup spring water
- 1/2 cup dairy free semi-sweet chocolate
- Preheat oven to 350. Stir together the dry ingredients in an non-stick 8-inch square pan. Add the wet ingredients, chocolate chips and stir well. Bake for 25 to 30 minutes.