If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Pineapple rum flavoured muffins with bits of fresh strawberry. These are sweet, light and delicious! —KitKat84
Makes half dozen or so
- 1 1/2 cups flour
- 3/4 cup white sugar
- 1 1/2 teaspoons salt
- 1 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1 egg
- 1/4 cup coconut oil
- 1/2 cup pineapple juice
- 1 teaspoon rum extract (or more to taste)
- 1 cup fresh strawberries, chopped
- Preheat over to 400°F. Fill a muffin tin with cupcake liners and set aside
- Mix flour, sugar, salt, baking powder, and baking soda together in a large bowl. In a separate bowl combine the egg, coconut oil, pineapple juice, and rum extract.
- Make a well in the center of the large bowl and pour the liquid ingredients into the wet. Stir until just combined.
- Add the chopped strawberries, folding them into the batter.
- Fill the cupcake liners about 3/4 full with the muffin batter
- Put the tin in the oven for about 17-25 minutes. The muffins are ready with they are lightly browned on the top and a knife comes out clean when inserted into the center.
- Allow to cool on cooling racks. Serve.