If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is the perfect summer iced treat: super-speedy, gorgeous to behold and wonderfully tasty. It's an idiotically simple dinner-party dessert - just don't let on it took 1 minute to make. —sue quinn
- 400g frozen raspberries
- 125g mascarpone
- 2 tablespoons greek yoghurt or berry-flavoured yoghurt
- 4 tablespoons honey, or more to taste
- grated dark chocolate or flaked almonds, to serve
- Place everything in the bowl of a food processor or blender and blitz until smooth. You might need to stop and scrape down the sides of the bowl frequently to get the frozen fruit moving, although this will depend on how powerful your machine is. The ice cream will be soft-ish but delicious to eat straight away.
- If you’re not quite ready to it, place it in a very clean freezer-proof container and freeze. Don’t forget to take it out 30 minutes before you want to serve it to give it time to return to creaminess.
- To serve, spoon into pretty glasses and grate over some quality dark chocolate and/or flaked almonds. Also lovely with good quality shortbread or tuilles.