Author Notes: We keep grapes in the freezer all summer for a simple and refreshing snack or dessert. This time I dressed them up with a little sugar and set them on a sweet and tangy yogurt sauce elegant enough for company! —inpatskitchen
Serves: 4 to 6
cups seedless grapes (your choice of colors)
tablespoons granulated sugar
cup plain yogurt (preferably Greek)
cup light brown sugar (packed)
cup sour cream
- Rinse and drain the grapes leaving them moist. Place them in a bowl and toss with the granulated sugar. Transfer to a large freezer bag and freeze for at least two hours.
- Combine the yogurt, brown sugar and sour cream in a bowl and then refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To serve, spread some yogurt sauce on individual serving plates and top with as many frozen grapes as you like. Or surround a bowl of the sauce with the grapes and let everyone have at it!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best No-Bake Desserts
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Frozen Dessert