If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We keep grapes in the freezer all summer for a simple and refreshing snack or dessert. This time I dressed them up with a little sugar and set them on a sweet and tangy yogurt sauce elegant enough for company! —inpatskitchen
Serves 4 to 6
- 4 cups seedless grapes (your choice of colors)
- 3 tablespoons granulated sugar
- 3/4 cup plain yogurt (preferably Greek)
- 1/4 cup light brown sugar (packed)
- 1/4 cup sour cream
- Rinse and drain the grapes leaving them moist. Place them in a bowl and toss with the granulated sugar. Transfer to a large freezer bag and freeze for at least two hours.
- Combine the yogurt, brown sugar and sour cream in a bowl and then refrigerate until ready to serve.
- To serve, spread some yogurt sauce on individual serving plates and top with as many frozen grapes as you like. Or surround a bowl of the sauce with the grapes and let everyone have at it!
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best No-Bake Desserts
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipes with 5 Ingredients or Fewer
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Frozen Dessert