If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I have combined a couple of recipes together and my family didn't realize it was GF. I This This recipe was inspired by Gluten Free Love's (Clare Fecteau) Best Ever GF Banana Bread. I have added some shredded carrot for color and nutrition. Mixing up the flour improves texture, taste and nutritional content. —insecureepicure
Makes 2 regular or 4 small loaves
- 4 eggs
- 4 really ripe bananas
- 1 carrot, shredded finely
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Grease two regular loaf pans or 4 smalll loaf pans with some coconut oil.
- In a mixing bowl, beat eggs lightly. Add mashed bananas, sugar, applesauce and vanilla nad mix thoroughly.
- Meanwhile, melt coconut oil gently on stove top.
- Add wet mixture, flours, salt and baking soda. Mix until all ingredients ar moist. Fold in coconut oil, mixing until just blended.
- Pour batter into pans and fill 2/3. Bake for 45 minutes or until a wooden or metal skewar comes out clean. Gently remove from pan and cool on cooling rack. I like to slice these once cool and freeze.