Author Notes: This in one that I make all the time...it is sooo quick and easy and delicious! Perfect for everyone to snack on as they gather around to watch TV or play games or read. Serve with crusty French bread. —dymnyno
Serves: a crowd of people for appetizer
1 cup grated blue cheese (I use the prepackaged crumbled cheese.It is dry and works well in this recipe)
1 cup grated cheddar cheese
1 cup small dice yellow onion
1/2 cup milk
1/2 cup mayonnaise (commercially prepared)
salt and pepper
- Mix all the ingredients together and put into a small souffle dish.
- Preheat the oven to 300 degrees. Boil water for a water bath.
- Put the souffle dish in the water bath in the oven for about 30 to 40 minutes. Watch for when the onions start to brown (golden)
- This is great as an appetizer with warm sourdough French bread, toasted crostini.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Dip
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Open House Dish
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Movie Snack