If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I made these burgers for the first time this weekend and I have to say they were the best burgers I have ever made. —Paula L
- ! pounds Ground Round
- 1/2 cup Crumbled Bel Gioioso Blue Cheese
- 1/4 cup Chopped Fresh garlic
- 1/4 cup Seasoned Italian Bread Crumbs
- 1/2 cup Paul Newmans Caesar Salad Dressing
- 1 Chopped Jalapeno Pepper Optional
- Mix the ground round, crumbled blue cheese, chopped fresh garlic, and bread crumbs, and (optional chopped jalapeno pepper) all together in a large bowl.
- Add the Caesar dressing and mix well.
- Form into 4 burger patties.
- Cook on well heated barbeque grill until they are done to your liking. Place on good bun and top with fresh onion slice or any other toppings that you like.