If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: These delicious brownies will satisfy any sweet tooth with out having to feel guilty that you ate a brownie. They are gluten free made from black beans but seriously you would never know it. These are a great on the go snack you don't even need to call them a treat even though they taste like it. Recipe has been adapted from DAMY. —Jaime
- 1 (can) of black beans - rinse well
- 3 whole eggs
- 1/3 cup natural apple sauce
- 3.4 cups raw cocoa
- 2 teaspoons vanilla extract
- 1 teaspoon almond extract (optional)
- pinches sea salt
- 1/3 cup Real Maple Syrup
- 1.5 teaspoons Organic coffee (ground beans) or instant
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 2 pieces Semi sweet dark chocolate - chopped
- 2 tablespoons Chia seeds (optional)
- 1/2 cup shredded coconut
- 4 tablespoons Natural peanut butter
- Combine everything but the peanut butter in a cuisinart and blend until smooth. Pre heat your oven to 350 degrees. Pour mixture into a square brownie pan lined with parchment paper then drop a few spoonfuls of room temperature peanut butter on top of the mixture and swirl with a toothpick. Bake for 20 - 25 minutes. Let the brownies cool in the pan for a few minutes before removing. Then cut into 16 pieces.