If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe was inspired by those reliably awesome spare ribs that you can get at any Chinese restaurant. This is a chewy style rib, not a fall off the bone BBQ style. They’re aromatic with a nice balance of sweet and spicy. —HellaBitters
- 1 Rack (about 8 bones) Pork Ribs
- 3 tablespoons Soy Sauce
- 3 tablespoons Brown Sugar
- 1 tablespoon Hella Bitter Aromatic
- 1 teaspoon Sriracha
- In a bowl mix Soy Sauce, Sugar, Bitters and Sriracha.
- Rinse and pat-dry ribs. Add the ribs to bowl until well coated.
- Leave meat side down in the marinade and pre-heat the oven to 325. When oven is hot place ribs on baking sheet meat side up. Place in oven.
- Reserve all left over marinade and baste the ribs every 20 minutes.
- Bake for about 1 hour 30 minutes. The ribs will be done when they become deep reddish pink with a nice glazed surface.
- Pull them out and let rest for about 5 minutes before slicing!