Author Notes: This recipe was inspired by those reliably awesome spare ribs that you can get at any Chinese restaurant. This is a chewy style rib, not a fall off the bone BBQ style. They’re aromatic with a nice balance of sweet and spicy. —Hella Cocktail Co.
Rack (about 8 bones) Pork Ribs
tablespoons Soy Sauce
tablespoons Brown Sugar
tablespoon Hella Bitter Aromatic
- In a bowl mix Soy Sauce, Sugar, Bitters and Sriracha.
- Rinse and pat-dry ribs. Add the ribs to bowl until well coated.
- Leave meat side down in the marinade and pre-heat the oven to 325. When oven is hot place ribs on baking sheet meat side up. Place in oven.
- Reserve all left over marinade and baste the ribs every 20 minutes.
- Bake for about 1 hour 30 minutes. The ribs will be done when they become deep reddish pink with a nice glazed surface.
- Pull them out and let rest for about 5 minutes before slicing!