If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Read the whole entry and see the pictures at http://sensationallyseasonal.com/raspberry-cheesecake-popsicles/ —Sensationally Seasonal
- 1 packet sugar free cheesecake pudding mix
- 1 1/4 cups fat free plain yogurt
- 1 1/2 cups milk
- 2 tablespoons honey
- 2 tablespoons vanilla
- 1 tablespoon Stevia
- 1 1/2 cups raspberries
- Cook raspberries over medium heat, until they start to give off liquid. Stir in Stevia and 1 tbs honey. Remove from heat and smash your raspberries until they are in a paste.
- In a medium sized bowl, whisk together your pudding packet, milk, yogurt, vanilla and 1 tbs of honey. Whisk just until the the pudding starts to set.
- Using either an ice pop mold or a wax coated Dixie cup as your form, layer in approximately 1 1/2 tablespoons of your pudding yogurt mixture, followed by approximately 3/4 tablespoon of your raspberry mix. Repeat until the mold or cup is full. Insert ice pop sticks or the mold stick. Freeze until set, about 2 hours.
- If using the mold, to release from the mold, run under warm water for a few seconds. The pop will come right out.