If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My Chaat Chicken recipe packs a tremendous amount of flavor with great tang for not a whole lot of fat or calories! —Kanwal81
- 1 pound boneless, skinless, chicken breast
- 2 tablespoons of freshly grated garlic
- 1/2 cup white vinegar
- 3 tablespoons chaat masala
- 1 tablespoon cumin powder
- 2 teaspoons chili powder
- 1 teaspoon turmeric
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- Combine all ingredients together and make sure chicken is evenly coated. Allow to marinate for at least 30 minutes.
- Turn your oven on to 400 degrees. Place chicken in a baking dish and cook uncovered for 20 minutes.
- Then cover chicken with foil and cook for another 10 minutes.
- Allow to cool. Enjoy with a side of roasted vegetables.