If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Uncle Vernon's recipe —Gwen Yager
- 2 cups Flour
- 2 tablespoons Baking powder
- 2 teaspoons Sugar
- 2 Beaten eggs
- 2 1/2 cups Canned milk
- 4 tablespoons Melted butter
- Mix dry ingredients in small bowl.
- Mix wet ingredients in large bowl. For milk, use 1 canned milk and then add regular milk to get to the 2 1/2 cups. Melt butter in the fry pans you plan to use.
- Add dry ingredients to wet ingredients and whisk. Don't beat. Fry over medium heat. First flip when bubbles burst on top.