If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: We love chili dogs but they are way too messy to pack into a lunchbox, so we decided to make chili dog rolls that are still packed with all the delicious ingredients, but easy to take along wherever we go. —Karen Burkett
- 10 Canned refrigerator biscuits-large size
- 5 Hot dogs-cut in half
- 1 Can Hot dog chili
- 1 cup Cheddar cheese shredded
- 1/2 cup Diced Onion
- Roll the biscuits into thin ovals
- Place a hot dog in the center of each biscuit and top with a spoonful of hot dog chili and cheese. (Add diced onion if desired)
- Pull biscuit over the filling and pinch the edges to seal.
- Bake at 350 degrees until done. I
More Great Recipes: Appetizers