Author Notes: These are classic, dark chocolate brownies that my son loves to bake. Start with a 3.5 ounce 85% dark chocolate bar melted with a few tablespoons of butter in a Turkish coffee pot... —POCKETKnife.life
ounces 85% dark chocolate bar
farm fresh eggs
cups organic sugar
cup all purpose flour
- Preheat oven to 350F.
- Line a square baking pan with parchment paper (and butter the unlined sides).
- Melt butter and chocolate (a copper-bottomed Turkish coffee pot is really ideal) and allow to cool a few minutes.
- Beat eggs and sugar. Temper egg mix with a little bit of the cooled chocolate. Whisk in all the chocolate.
- Fold in the flour.
- Bake 25 minutes or until skewer comes out clean.
- Or top with fresh strawberries and hand out forks.
- Cool and lift out of the pan using the parchment paper.