If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A tea time no brainer. Biscotti always has less butter and sugar, too. Not too shabby. —Danie Feld
tablespoon lemon zest
teaspoons baking powder
tablespoons lemon juice
teaspoon vanilla extract
tablespoon poppy seeds
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees.
- Beat together butter, sugar, salt, baking powder, salt, and lemon zest until well combined.
- Add eggs and lemon juice and mix to combine.
- Mix in flour and poppy seeds.
- Bake for 25 minutes.
- Remove from oven, reduce temperature to 325 degrees, and let cool for 25 minutes.
- Slice log into 1/2 in pieces.
- Place on cookie sheet, upright, and bake for 30 minutes.