Author Notes: A breakfast for a picky eater - or a child - easy to make and keep warm in an oven for a crowd. —Andreadoria56
Serves: 2 (or one hungry person)
small brunch sausages
good quality hot dog buns
- Mix eggs, salt, pepper and milk in bowl and whip using a fork.
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter in pan and start by frying the sausage links .
- In another pan over low to medium heat melt 1 tablespoon of butter, then add egg mixture and gently scramble. Scrambled eggs needs time and low temperatures otherwise you get fried egg mess.
- While eggs are scrambling - toast buns gently on all sides.
- Slice along the top of the hot dog buns and first spoon eggs into cavity then place two sausage links end to end on each breakfast hot dog.