If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A breakfast for a picky eater - or a child - easy to make and keep warm in an oven for a crowd. —Andreadoria56
Serves 2 (or one hungry person)
- 4 small brunch sausages
- 2 eggs
- 2 good quality hot dog buns
- pinches salt
- pinches pebber
- 2 tablespoons butter
- 1 tablespoon Milk
- Mix eggs, salt, pepper and milk in bowl and whip using a fork.
- Heat 1 tablespoon butter in pan and start by frying the sausage links .
- In another pan over low to medium heat melt 1 tablespoon of butter, then add egg mixture and gently scramble. Scrambled eggs needs time and low temperatures otherwise you get fried egg mess.
- While eggs are scrambling - toast buns gently on all sides.
- Slice along the top of the hot dog buns and first spoon eggs into cavity then place two sausage links end to end on each breakfast hot dog.