If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Rich and moist chocolate brownies with pistachios and chocolate chips —Sweet District
- 1/3 cup unsweetned cocoa
- 1 teaspoon instant espresso
- 1/2 cup boiling water
- 2 ounces unsweetened baking chocolate, chopped
- 3/4 cup unsalted butter, melted
- 2 eggs
- 2 egg yolks
- 1 tablespoon vanilla extract
- 1 cup light brown sugar
- 1 cup granulated sugar
- 1 teaspoon salt
- 6 ounces bittersweet chocolate chips
- 1 1/2 cups pistachios
- Preheat oven to 350 degrees. Prepare 13X9 baking pan with butter and parchment paper.
- In a large bowl, whisk together the cocoa, espresso powder, and boiling water together until smooth. Add unsweetened chocolate, whisking until melted.
- Add melted butter, eggs, vanilla.
- Whisk in sugar and salt until combined. Slowly add flour and whisk smooth.
- Remove brownies and allow to rest 4 to 5 minutes in pan. Transfer from pan to wire rack won parchment paper. Allow to cool completely.
- Serve and enjoy!