If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I like to serve it with cumin-herb roast potatoes and a salad on the side. The leftovers make great sandwiches or salads. —sarah buttenwieser
- 1 bulb of garlic, roasted
- 3 tablespoons dijon mustard
- 1/4 cup Herbs (Rosemary, Thyme and Oregano)
- 3 shallots
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 2 tablespoons cumin
- 1 tablespoon fennel seed
- 1 tablespoon coriander seed
- 1 tablespoon paprika
- salt and pepper
- 2 pounds lamb in kebab-size chunks
- In a food processor, combine all the ingredients except for the lamb and make a paste.
- Slather the past onto the lamb and let sit for a few hours.
- Skewer lamb chunks and grill until charred on the outside and rare on the inside.
- Remove from skewers and toss with Feta-Herb Salad.
- 1 Block of Feta Cheese, Crumbled
- 1 cup Herbs (mint, oregano, parsley), chopped
- 1/4 cup black olives, chopped
- 2 lemons, juiced
- 1 red onion, chopped
- 3 tablespoons olive oil
- 1 cucumber, chopped
- 1 pickled chile, minced
- 1 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- Mix cucumber, olives, onion, chile, vinegar and lemon juice together, and let sit for an hour.
- Add all the other ingredients.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fresh Herbs