If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This recipe isn't anything special, really, I just like a tuna sandwich occasionally! When the kids were little I didn't put dill in the mixture, they didn't care for the taste. Now a days as an empty nester, and since my hubby doesn't even want to hear the word tuna, I'm the only one eating tuna sandwiches. I like the more "adult" taste of adding a little dill! —sunflowerguin
Makes: 4 sandwiches
2 - 5
ounces cans tuna in water, drained
cup mayo or salad dressing
hard boiled eggs, boiled, peeled, chopped
- Hard boil 2 eggs. Bring eggs to boil, turn burner off and allow to sit for 10-12 minutes. Pour off hot water after 10-12 minutes and then run cool water over eggs. You might even want to do this step the day before or a few hours before and let the eggs cool completely in the refrigerator. Once eggs are cooled and peeled, chop into smaller pieces in a small bowl.
- Open cans of tuna and drain.
- Once tuna is completely drained and eggs are completely cooled, peeled and chopped; combine the rest of your ingredients with the eggs, mix throughly.
- Eat on your favorite cracker or bread as a snack, or for lunch/dinner with your favorite fruit or chips.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fresh Herbs