If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A little avocado goes a long way in a smoothy, lending a pillowy, silky smooth texture that words can't really do justice to. Try it for yourself, and see if you don't get hooked! —Gena Hamshaw
- 1 banana, peeled and then frozen
- 1/2 cup frozen (or fresh) mango
- 1/2 small or medium avocado
- 1 cup spinach
- 1 1/4 cups almond milk (soy, oat, rice, or hemp milk are also fine)
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Place all smoothie ingredients in your blender and blend till very smooth and creamy. Add a little more almond milk as needed, or a few ice cubes if you want it to be frostier!
- This recipe is a Community Pick!