If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is another approach to eating a light and healthy meal. I made this dish when i was craving for something clean and light but full of flavor. You can either have jasmine rice, brown rice or creamy mashed potato. —Andre Schaer-Soriano
- 170 grms Sole fillet
- 2 pieces Kaffir lime leaves
- 2 pieces Thumbsized thin slices of ginger
- Salt and Pepper to taste
- 70 grms Broccoli leaves/Chinese kale
- 1 piece Shiitake mushroom
- 1 piece Baby carrots
- 1/2 teaspoon Sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon Kikoman light soy sauce
- 1 teaspoon Lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon Lime juice
- 4 tablespoons Heavy cream
- Lay fish fillet on a plate and lay alternately kaffir lime leaves and ginger slices on top of the fish, season with salt and pepper to taste then wrap tightly with cling wrap. Poach or steam for about 6 minutes in low heat.
- Boil water and season with salt... Blanch broccoli leaves for two minutes and shock in ice water to stop the cooking process and retain its color. Drain and drizzle with sesame oil. You can tag the baby carrots along with the broccoli.
- Brush shiitake mushroom with sesame oil ( just a little coz it's too strong ) and season with salt and pepper. Set aside...
- Combine lemon juice, lime juice, soy sauce and cream and bring to a very quick simmer.
- Then plate it however you want to. :) This is best served with steamed rice. This recipe does not have rules. You can adjust the amount of veggies if you please. ENJOY!!!