If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I made this up when I was getting ready to serve a snack for a group of friends and wanted to do a fruit tray with a dip, but didn't want to use all the processed chemicals and fake sugars found in marshmallow fluff. Went hunting for a fruit dip recipe without it and couldn't find one so I improvised this and am really proud of the result! —Grace Ellen Oliver
Makes 2.5 cups of dip
- 8 ounces Trader Joe's Cocoa Almond Spread (If you don't have Trader Joe's, try Nutella.)
- 8 ounces cream cheese
- 1/4 cup confectioner sugar
- 1 teaspoon vanilla
- 1 tablespoon milk or almond milk
- 1-2 tablespoons powdered baking cocoa
- Combine cream cheese and cocoa almond spread, mix on high speed in stand mixer with the wire whip, or with a hand mixer.
- Add confection sugar and cocoa powder, blend again. Then add vanilla and milk. Taste test and add more cocoa or sugar to your taste. Whip for 2 minutes or more to make fluffy.
- Serve with your favorite fresh fruits on a fruit tray.