If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I adore nectarines, and when I get tired of just eating them out of hand, this is what I do with them. It makes a divine topping for grilled fish or turkey burgers. —ieatthepeach
Makes about 4 cups
- 3 large firm-ripe nectarines, pitted and diced
- 1 red, orange, or yellow bell pepper, seeded and diced
- 1/2 small red onion, diced
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded and minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh mint, or to taste
- 1 tablespoon freshly squeezed lime juice (about 1 lime's worth)
- Combine all ingredients in a large mixing bowl, and toss to combine. Refrigerate for at least 1 hour, and up to 12 hours (overnight), before serving.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Recipe for Savory Stone Fruit
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Fresh Herbs