If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I made this stew without even having curry paste or powder. When I made it using the ingredients I had, I realized the combination of flavors was spot on! —MoodyCook
•1 salmon filet trout or cod fish •2 cans of coconut milk• 1 whole onion sliced•4 green onion•1 jalepeno•2 bell peppers•diced ginger•2 garlic cloves•fresh sweet basil•fresh mint•fresh cilantro•2 cups of rice•i lime juiced
- 1 pound favorite fish, salmon, trout, etc.
- 6 cups coconut milk
- 1 onion diced
- 4 green onions diced 1 in.
- 1 fresh sliced jalepeno
- 2 cut bell peppers
- 1 piece diced fresh ginger
- 2 diced garlic cloves
- 1 bunch chopped cilantro, sweet basil, and fresh mint
- 4 cups cooked white rice
- 1 juiced lime
- •in a pot saute all vegetables, onion, and jalepeno, garllic and ginger first in olive oil •add coconut milk •add thick chopped fish raw and put lid on, turn medium stove to low and let cook for 25 mins. •make rice •when finished with stew, add diced fresh herbs and top with lime
same as above