If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: My daughter is in love with fresh herbs.. So I thought I would give it a try.. I had bought a few fresh herbs and then had to figure out what to do with them.. This is what I came up with, my husband (who does most of the shopping ) wants to buy more herbs so I can do other things as well. —t2sister
Makes 3/4 cup
- 6 Cloves garlic chopped
- 1 teaspoon ground cumin
- 1 bunch brown sugar
- 1/2 cup Olive oil
- 1/4 cup Apple cider vinegar
- 2 tablespoons Chopped fresh Cilantro leaves
- 5 torn basil leaves
- 5 fresh sage leaves chopped
- In food processor add first 5 ingredients pulse until garlic is chopped fairly fine . Use as a marinade for chicken beef or even fish. When you remove the meat or fish either discard the marinade or pour it over the meat to make a sauce.
- add fresh herbs and pulse two or three times so leaves are chopped but not too small
- Place in small container until ready to use