If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
packet Chicken Flavor Stuffing Mix
ounces Boneless, Skinless 6 oz. Chicken Breast Cutlets (Or Tenders)
cups Broccoli Florets
cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
pieces Cooked Bacon; crumbled
tablespoons Ranch Dressing
- Utensils: Heavy-Duty Foil, Spray Oil, Medium Bowl, Spoon, Tablespoon, Measuring Cup, Cookie Sheet
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray 4 large sheets of heavy-duty foil with oil.
- Combine stuffing mix and water.
- Spoon 1/4 of the stuffing mixture onto the center of each foil sheet.
- Top stuffing with a 6oz. chicken breast/tender half.
- Top chicken with 1 c. broccoli.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 of the cheese and 1 slice of bacon, crumbled.
- Drizzle with 1 T. ranch dressing.
- Bring up foil sides and fold to seal, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- Place packets on a cookie sheet and bake 25-30 mins.
- Remove packets and let stand 5 mins.
- Cut sits in foil for steam before opening.