Author Notes: Oven
May use chicken tenders in place of cutlets —Melissa Bossler
packet Chicken Flavor Stuffing Mix
ounces Boneless, Skinless 6 oz. Chicken Breast Cutlets (Or Tenders)
cups Broccoli Florets
cup Shredded Cheddar Cheese
pieces Cooked Bacon; crumbled
tablespoons Ranch Dressing
- Utensils: Heavy-Duty Foil, Spray Oil, Medium Bowl, Spoon, Tablespoon, Measuring Cup, Cookie Sheet
- Preheat oven to 400 degrees.
- Spray 4 large sheets of heavy-duty foil with oil.
- Combine stuffing mix and water.
- Spoon 1/4 of the stuffing mixture onto the center of each foil sheet.
- Top stuffing with a 6oz. chicken breast/tender half.
- Top chicken with 1 c. broccoli.
- Sprinkle with 1/4 of the cheese and 1 slice of bacon, crumbled.
- Drizzle with 1 T. ranch dressing.
- Bring up foil sides and fold to seal, leaving room for heat circulation inside.
- Place packets on a cookie sheet and bake 25-30 mins.
- Remove packets and let stand 5 mins.
- Cut sits in foil for steam before opening.