If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: light and fluffy banana cottage cheese pancakes with blueberry sauce and toasted coconut flakes —honeyhoney
- 2/3 cup oat flour
- 1/2 cup unsalted cottage cheese
- 4 large egg whites
- 1 large banana
- 1 teaspoon baking powder
- 1/2 tablespoon pure vanilla extract
- 2 tablespoons unsweetened coconut flakes (toasted)
- coconut oil for pan
- 1 cup blueberries (fresh or frozen)
- 1 tablespoon coconut sugar
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- in a food processor add the cottage cheese, flour, egg whites and banana. blend until well combined and the cottage cheese is smooth. heat a pan/griddle with coconut oil or cooking spray. when the pan is hot add 2-3 tbsp at a time (makes about 6-8 good sized pancakes!)
- flip after about 3-4 minutes and cook on the other size for 2-3 more minutes. meanwhile toast coconut flakes on a small pan and add blueberries to a sauce pan with sugar and lemon + a bit of water, cook until saucey and syrup-like.