If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A chicken like never before, honey sriracha, tangy with a kick. Now enough of my ranting and raving, go make it! www.beautyandsomebeef.com —Julia Lee Tambor
- 2-3 pounds chicken
- 2 tablespoons sriracha sauce
- 3 tablespoons honey
- 3 tablespoons soy sauce
- 2 tablespoons white vinegar
- 2 teaspoons fresh ginger, grated and peeled
- 2 teaspoons sesame oil
- 1 tablespoon vegetable oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/2 cup fresh cilantro, chopped
- 1/2 bunch scallions, chopped
- 1 piece jalepino, chopped
- 1 handful lime wedges
- Wash and thoroughly dry the chicken pieces using a paper towel.
- In a large non-reactive bowl add all the ingredients for the marinade and mix well till they are well combined. Add the chicken pieces and toss well to coat them all with the marinade. Let the chicken marinate for minimum 30-45minutes at room temperature or in refrigerator if keeping for longer time. Toss the chicken at-least once while marinating.
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 degrees F.
- In a large baking-dish/baking-sheet place the marinated chicken pieces in a single layer along with all the marinade
- Bake until the chicken is cooked through and the sauce is thick, 40- 55minutes. Flip the chicken 1-2 times while baking to ensure even baking.
- Once done take out the chicken on serving platter, sprinkle with topping and serve immediately.