Author Notes: Nothing says summer like watermelon, and this frozen version is surprisingly simple to make. It is a delightful finish to any meal. —Susan E. Levy
cups watermelon, cut into small pieces
fresh mint leaves
- Puree 4 cups of watermelon pieces. Fill 2 ice cube trays and freeze.
- Once frozen (about 3 hours later), place in food processor with blade. Gently pulse, until watermelon has a coarse texture.
- Fill 4 glasses as follows: 1/3 frozen watermelon, 1/3 fresh berries, 1/3 frozen watermelon.
- Top with a few blueberries and a sprig of mint.
- Per serving: 102 calories, 2g protein, 24g carbohydrate, 1g fat, 1g sat fat, 0g mono fat, 0mg cholesterol, 2g fiber, 5mg sodium