If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Nothing says summer like watermelon, and this frozen version is surprisingly simple to make. It is a delightful finish to any meal. —Susan E. Levy
- 4 cups watermelon, cut into small pieces
- 12 ounces blueberries
- 4 fresh mint leaves
- 12 blueberries
- Puree 4 cups of watermelon pieces. Fill 2 ice cube trays and freeze.
- Once frozen (about 3 hours later), place in food processor with blade. Gently pulse, until watermelon has a coarse texture.
- Fill 4 glasses as follows: 1/3 frozen watermelon, 1/3 fresh berries, 1/3 frozen watermelon.
- Top with a few blueberries and a sprig of mint.
- Per serving: 102 calories, 2g protein, 24g carbohydrate, 1g fat, 1g sat fat, 0g mono fat, 0mg cholesterol, 2g fiber, 5mg sodium