If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: I had some dried cranberries in the cupboard that I had no idea to do with. I love cranberries, but my recipe collection that uses cranberries leaves a lot to be desired...
So I decided to fuse them into my apricot ball recipe, and I have to say I'm really happy with the result! The cranberries bring a gorgeous tangy twist to the standard all apricot recipe. These gorgeous morsels are great for picnics and are freezer friendly. —Mya Istanbouly
Makes 10 balls
- 150 grams of dried apricots
- 100 grams of dried cranberries
- 3/4 cup desiccated coconut, plus extra to coat
- 5-6 tablespoons sweetened condensed milk
- 1 tablespoon orange blossom water or 2tbsp of orange zest
- Place apricots, cranberries and coconut in a food processor and blend for 30-45 seconds.
- Add the condensed milk and orange blossom water and process for another 30 seconds. Afterwards, I sometimes knead the dough like mixture with the back of a spoon, especially if the ingredients haven't combined completely
- Place in a freezer bag and refrigerate for 15 minutes
- Remove from fridge and roll a tablespoon full of the mixture into a ball. Coat with coconut, and repeat. Refrigerate for a further 20 minutes or until chilled to your tastes.