If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: The perfect cocktail on a hot summer day. For step-by-step photos, go to: http://www.icancookthat.org/2013/07/watermelon-mojito.html —I Can Cook That
- 4-5 mint leaves, plus more for garnish
- 1 lime, juiced
- 1 tablespoon agave
- 2 ounces white rum
- 3 ounces watermelon puree
- mint mojito seltzer (such as Polar Seltzer)
- ice cubes, to taste
- To puree the watermelon, cut the meat of the watermelon from the rind. Roughly chop and throw into a blender.
- Blend until pureed. You might need to add a bit of water to the blender to get everything going.
- Pour the puree through a fine mesh sieve using a spoon to push it through.
- To make the mojitos, add the mint leaves and lime juice to a mixing glass.
- Muddle the mint and lime juice together (if you don’t have a muddler, you can use a spoon).
- Add the agave and rum and stir to combine.
- Add 4-6 ice cubes and the watermelon puree and shake to combine.
- Strain the mixture into a glass filled with ice.
- Fill with the Mint Mojito Seltzer.
- Garnish with mint (optional).