If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
baguette (or 8 pieces)
teaspoon olive oil
ounces fresh ricotta
teaspoon salt, preferably sea salt
teaspoon mint, chopped
teaspoon local honey
- Preheat your broiler to high.
- Pit your cherries, set aside.
- Chop the mint.
- Slice the baguette and arrange the pieces on a cookie sheet.
- Lightly drizzle the baguette pieces with olive oil.
- Broil for one minute or until the bread is crispy (watch the bread under the broiler, it can turn from toasted to burnt really quickly.)
- Top each piece of bread with fresh ricotta.
- Sprinkle with coarse sea salt, you only need a ¼ teaspoon for all of them. The salt will help bring out flavor so you need very little on each baguette.
- Sprinkle the mint evenly among the bread slices.
- Top each with 3 cherries. If you want, you can top with more mint.
- Drizzle the honey over each slice and serve.