If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A refreshing summer salad with watermelon and prawn skewers. In Greece it's very common to combine water melon with feta. —Vassia Simou
- 1 cup orange (the juice)
- 1 lime (the juice
- 1/2 tablespoon grated ginger
- 1/2 teaspoon grated garlic
- 6 prawns
- 1/4 small water mellon
- mint leaves
- Mix the ingredients for the marinade in a bowl and add the prawns. Leave them in the fridge for at least an hour (the more the better).
- Skewer the prawns and grill them for about 10 minutes.
- In the meantime cut the watermelon in cubes and crumble the feta on top.
- Once you place the hot prawns on top the cheese will melt, adding to the texture.