If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A non-fussy way to enjoy some ripe, juicy peaches without turning on your oven —Courtney
- 2 large ripe peaches, diced
- 1/3 cup raw pecans
- 1/4 cup pitted dried dates
- 1/8 teaspoon cinnamon
- 1 pinch cardamom
- 1 pinch fine grain sea salt
- Divide the peaches evenly among 4 small bowls and set them aside.
- In a food processor or blender, pulse the pecans to break them up a bit. Add the dates, sea salt, and spices. Process until the mixture is crumbly and sticking together. If it seems too dry and isn't sticking together, add another date or two.
- Sprinkle the crumble mixture over the peaches and enjoy!