If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This is simple muffin recipe takes only a few easy-to-find ingredients . Even though this recipes calls for no flour, it tastes just like a regular muffin. The secret is the magical combination of eggs and bananas. The sweetness in the recipe comes from the bananas; however, it is very subtle. If you prefer something sweeter, try adding a dash of maple syrup in the batter. —Foodie52
Makes 9 muffins
- 3 ripe bananas
- 3/4 cup natural peanut butter
- 1/3 cup egg whites (or 2 eggs)
- 1/2 teaspoon baking soda
- 1 teaspoon red wine vinegar
- Pre-heat the oven to 400 F. Lightly spray a muffin tin with oil.
- Mix all the ingredients in a blender till smooth.
- Pour batter into prepared muffin tin.
- Bake at 400F for 10 minutes.