If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: When a normal chicken wrap just won't do. —Lucia Filini
- 1/2 teaspoon Salt
- 2 teaspoons Granulated Garlic/Garlic Powder
- 2 teaspoons Paprika
- 1/4 teaspoon Ground Pepper
- 1 teaspoon Granulated Onion
- 1/2 teaspoon Cayenne Pepper
- 1/2 teaspoon Dried Oregano
- Add all spices to a jar/small tub and mix together and keep aside until needed!
Putting the Cajun into the wrap
- 4 Chicken Breasts
- 4 teaspoons Cajun Seasoning
- 4 Tortilla Wraps
- 4 tablespoons Extra Light Mayonnaise
- Shredded Lettuce, Tomato & Red Onion to Serve
- Spray Oil
- Heat up a Panini Press/George Forman Grill
- Place the Chicken breasts onto a plate – if they are thick then butterfly them so that they will cook quicker
- Spray one side with oil and sprinkle half of the Cajun spice onto the breasts
- Heat up a griddle pan and place the chicken seasoned side down into the pan.
- Spray the other side of the chicken with oil and sprinkle the remaining chicken over ready to turn over - cook for 4-5 minutes each side or until cooked through
- Warm your tortillas in the microwave for 10 seconds to make them more pliable
- Start to build! Spread the Mayo over the base, add the lettuce, tomato onions and then top with a slice of cheese Top with the chicken and wrap it up – we want it all wrapped up so that nothing can fall out. Place the wraps on the Panini/George Forman with the seam side facing upwards – this will make sure that none of the goodness gets out and will make a fixed seam so that everything will stay in when taken off! Heat for 3-4 minutes until the wrap gets crispy