If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: i saw this recipe on T.v. i liked it and prepare little changes. it is really different i think everyone like it —santoshbangar
- 4 tomatoes
- 1 cup boiled and mashed potoes
- 1/2 cup bhujiya
- 2 greenchili
- 1/4 teaspoon garam-masala
- 1 cup blackgram flour
- 1/4 teaspoon redchili powder
- 1/2 teaspoon coriander powder
- 1/4 teaspoon cumminseeds
- oil for fry
dry masalas bhujiya
- Cut tomatoes on the top.. squeeze out the inner portion of tomatoes. keep it upside down. make the paste besan adding little water.add salt cummin seeds and red chili into the batter. it is like pakoras batter.keep aside
- heat oil in a pan add cumminseeds when cracked add all the dry masalas ,green chili coriander leaves.saute it for minute. add boiled potatoes and pulp of tomato fry it till dry. switch off the gas. add bhujiya and mix well fill the mixture into the tomatoes. press them.now dip the tomatoes in besan paste .coat each side with batter and deep fry it on medium fire.