If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: This side dish is a play on the traditional basil, tomato, and mozzarella Caprese salad. —Juliana Walters
- 1 cup Isralei Couscous
- 1/4 cup fresh basil
- 5 ounces prepared sun dried tomato pesto
- 1 cup mozzarella bocconcini
- Cook couscous according to package directions and drain.
- Rough chop or just tear the basil into large pieces.
- After the couscous is drained add it to a small skillet, on med low heat, to keep it warm.
- Immediately add the pesto and stir to combine so that the pasta will not stick.
- Add the cheese and basil all at once. Stir to combine.
- When the cheese barely begins to melt, transfer entire mixture to a bowl and serve.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for A&M Smackdown / Your Best Tomato Recipe