If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: On vacation, we rented a beach house and had minimal ingredients. I went to the store, bought a bag of frozen meatballs, veggies my kids liked, skewered them, lit the grill, sprayed them with cooking spray, and let them cook. So simple but so simply good. —kimbaddd
- 28 ounces bag frozen meatballs, thawed
- 30 cherry tomatoes
- 30 button or cremini mushrooms, whole
- 30 zucchini slices, about 1 1/2 inches thick
- You will need about 10-12 metal skewers. Each skewer should have about three of each ingredient. For my kids, who don't like mushrooms, and 2 who don't like tomatoes, I do some with zucchini, some with mushrooms, some with tomatoes. For adults I put one of each veggie and three meatballs. This is not a science, its an idea. Go with it and improvise with other veggies you enjoy.
- Spray the skewers with spray oil and cook on a hot grill until veggies are fairly tender and meatballs cooked. Maybe ten minutes tops?