Author Notes: A sweet and light summer dessert perfect for an after dinner treat or can be eaten as a refreshing afternoon snack. —CLIP Creative and PR
Serves: 1 person
25g of digestive biscuits
10g of melted butter
30g of mascarpone cheese
1 tbsp of icing sugar
½ tsp of vanilla extract
Small packet of sweet popcorn
In This Recipe
- Crush the digestive biscuits and mix with the melted butter.
- Then tightly line a small ramekin with the biscuit mixture and refrigerated for 15-20 minutes.
- Mix mascarpone, icing sugar and vanilla extract together.
- Top the biscuit mixture with the mascarpone mixture and refrigerated for a further 30 minutes.
- Before serving top with the sweet popcorn and chocolate chips.