If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: A sweet and light summer dessert perfect for an after dinner treat or can be eaten as a refreshing afternoon snack. —CLIP Creative and PR
Serves: 1 person
25g of digestive biscuits
10g of melted butter
30g of mascarpone cheese
1 tbsp of icing sugar
½ tsp of vanilla extract
Small packet of sweet popcorn
- Crush the digestive biscuits and mix with the melted butter.
- Then tightly line a small ramekin with the biscuit mixture and refrigerated for 15-20 minutes.
- Mix mascarpone, icing sugar and vanilla extract together.
- Top the biscuit mixture with the mascarpone mixture and refrigerated for a further 30 minutes.
- Before serving top with the sweet popcorn and chocolate chips.