Author Notes: This dish is home to me. A dish my mom would cook all the time. It is simple and only requires 2 main ingredients, tomatoes and eggs. —Donny
- 2 Large tomatoes (diced)
- 2 Large eggs
- 1 splash Soy Sauce
- 2 tablespoons Ketchup
- 2 pinches Salt
- 2 pinches Pepper
- 1 splash Water
- Place a pan, that has a lid, on a medium to low heat. When the pan is hot, add in the roughly diced tomatoes.
- When the tomatoes is just about to break down, add a splash of water and cover the pan. Let the tomatoes stew for three to five minutes.
- While the tomatoes are stewing, scramble the two eggs. Add a pinch of salt and pepper to season them.
- Take the lid off and add in salt, pepper, soy sauce and the secret ingredient ketchup. Stir to mix.
- Serve over a bowl of rice.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for A&M Smackdown / Your Best Tomato Recipe
More Great Recipes: Entrees