If you like it, save it!
Save and organize all of the stuff you love in one place.Got it!
If you like something…
Click the heart, it's called favoriting. Favorite the stuff you like.Got it!
Author Notes: Haydari is a traditional Turkish meze made with garlic, fresh herbs and thick yoghurt. It can take many forms, and my local Turkish deli always sells it with feta. This recipe is not a traditional one, but the addition of smoked paprika gives it a rich and complex flavour. It's great with grilled meats, flatbread or fresh crudites. —Canalcook
- 3/4 cup Turkish suzme yoghurt or thick Greek yoghurt
- 1/2 cup feta, crumbled
- 1 roasted red pepper (from jar)
- 1 tablespoon fresh chopped dill
- 1 finely chopped garlic clove
- 1 teaspoon smoked paprika
- 1 teaspoon honey
- Blend all the ingredients together using a stick blender or liquidiser.
- Serve chilled.
- This recipe was entered in the contest for Your Best Middle Eastern Recipe